Are you a graphic designer with an amazing talent who’s waiting to showcase your work on the web? Would you like to join a creative team that understands and appreciates what you have to offer? We need creative and technical people who absolutely love creating highly engaging graphics that can turn heads.We need a talented, self-motivated, and passionate graphic designer/digital artist to create designs for our ever-growing database of products.
As a Web/Graphic Designer, you will be able to work on a variety of graphic design projects that will go up on our websites, marketing material and advertising campaigns. You will need to conceptualize logos, banners, headers, product images, landing pages, sales pages and ad creatives for full advertising campaigns for our product & service lines.
You will also conceptualize designs, layouts, user interfaces, navigation, and an overall user experience for our software/websites. For this position, you must have a very strong command of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. In addition to graphic design, you will need to have a basic understanding of how sales copywriting can combine with graphics, basic HTML, and CSS.
You will enjoy:
- Developing graphic-related marketing/promotional materials for company products, features, and announcements
- Designing and managing graphic-related email marketing materials
- Building and maintaining the company’s websites and landing pages in relation to graphics
- Conceptualizing, designing, and creating high-quality visuals in a variety of formats
- Renewing and updating graphic-related content on social media websites
- Working closely and collaborating with the Creative Team Sales Copywriter/Content Enthusiast
- Designing and creating product images, logos, and banners
- Designing and creating full-blown website sales pages and web app UI
- Working at the comfort of your home.
- Any other responsibilities may arise in the setting of a fast-moving business that produces many software applications and information products on a consistent basis.
To be successful in this role, you must have this unique skill set:
- Excellent graphic design portfolio with an understanding of advertising and marketing-related concepts
- Efficiency with HTML, CSS, and responsive web design, including a clear understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and mobile design
- Effectively communicate a vision through graphic design
- Conceptualize and design layouts
- Create design material for advertising campaigns and product lines
- Work independently on multiple tasks
- Experience with Adobe products including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic sales copy skills (knowledge of positioning words properly on the graphic/design)
- Communicate on GoToMeeting or Skype via mic
To love this role, you need to be:
- Fluent with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Truthful and honest
- Valuing of integrity& able to follow our core values
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Passionate about working with our company
- Willing to put yourself out there
- Capable of hitting the ground running
We are hiring on a per project basis. The more projects you do well, the more projects you'll receive.