The podcast / webinar expert will create, manage, and conduct our (direct sales) webinars, and also run our (indirect sales) podcasting channel, both of which are to be used to grow our brand, audience, and make more sales. You will work with the Affiliate Manager Head and spearhead our marketing through podcasting/webinars. You must be very flexible and willing to work around our schedules. We are looking for type A players who are experienced. Is that you? Read on...
- Do you have your own professional recording equipment and set-up?
- Do you possess experience in being a voiceover talent?
- Have you run successful interviews that engaged both the interviewee and audience?
- Can you passionately conduct podcast interviews and build exciting content around our products?
- Attract the correct audiences (passive sales)?
- Write scripts, record and edit your own podcasts?
- Do you have basic audio engineering or audio mixing background?
- Manage our different channels, such as iTunes, Stitcher, etc.?
- Deliver live virtual sessions via webinar and convert prospects into customers.
- Present using PowerPoint, Prezi, and Screen-sharing.
- Easily adapt to new and growing technologies.
- Edit audio and render webinars using your own software.
- Set up Webinar replays to the video host within 6 hours of the Webinar end time.
- Communicate with affiliate manager to host webinars with affiliates/JVs.
- Direct sales (flat negotiable fee + 10% of sales).
You will enjoy:
- Leading discussions about Internet marketing, business, and other topics to sell our software applications and online information products.
- Talking to renowned and successful people in the industry.
- Record and prepare podcasts for Internet distribution.
- Creating high-converting sales webinars and hosting them.
- Getting people excited on the webinar with the goal of buying.
- Work in the comfort of your home.
- Be flexible: Any other responsibilities may arise in the setting of a fast-moving business that produces many software applications and information products on a consistent basis.
- Must be an existing professional podcaster/webinar host and have experience to back it up.
- Has outstanding and perfect command of English communication and sales skills.
- Has the ability to be current with relevant topics about the internet marketing industry.
- Has an engaging, exciting, and friendly (not salesy or hypey) personality.
- We do not want someone to answer questions in the background. We want you to engage the audience and the guest.
- Thus you must be exceptional at speaking, multi-tasking during the webinar (responding to people’s questions live while teaching at the same time), and most importantly getting people excited.
- Must have own computer, a good quality microphone, fast internet, and a podcast/webinar editing program.
To be successful in this role, you must have this unique skill set:
- Knows how to record, mix, and encode podcasts / record and render webinars for the highest quality.
- Webinars Replays must be uploaded and ready within hours of it ending (as we operate sometimes on tight deadlines).
- Must be willing to work around our schedules; sometimes late nights to get ensure Webinar Replays and interviews are uploaded.
- Must have experience in giving presentations and using online presentation tools.
- Must be familiar with GotoWebinar, Webinar Jam, Everwebinar, Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, and screen-sharing tools
- Familiarity with Internet marketing and affiliate marketing.
- A sales and marketing background.
- Must be energetic and not boring.
To love this role, you need to be:
- Passionate about sales.
- Passionate about teaching
- Passionate about learning our software applications very well so you know exactly why people need them and how to sell them. (We currently have over 7 software applications you will need to learn, and we often add a new application every two months).
- Excited and enthusiastic about engaging with different types of audience.
- Good at dealing with people of all types.
- Truthful and honest.
- Valuing of integrity & able to follow our core values.
- Proactive and able to work independently. (We do not have time nor do we want to micro-manage you)
- Passionate about working with our company.
- Willing to put yourself out there.
- Capable of hitting the ground running.
You need to be able to provide as much demo work to prove the above.
We are hiring on a per project basis. The more projects you do well, the more projects you'll receive.