WordPress Plugin Developer
How would you like to work for a B2B SaaS solution company? We’re looking for a talented and experienced professional WordPress Developer to join our highly successful team in creating and maintaining new WordPress plugin applications.
If you are a motivated individual who likes a fast-paced, challenging, fun atmosphere that allows you to be creative, write clean code, and expand your programming knowledge, then this is the perfect job for you.
You will be working directly with our Head Programmer and constantly developing new custom WordPress Plugins, ones that connect to our SaaS systems. Candidates must have real-world experience, a strong interest and desire to expand their talents, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will enjoy:
- Providing, finding and developing new WordPress technologies to advance the company’s web offerings
- Setting up eCommerce applications and multi-site WordPress builds
- Integrating feeds from social networks
- Integrating with our SaaS platforms
- Integrating into third-party APIs, which means you must be comfortable with APIs
- Contributing to support current WordPress plugins and websites and customizing WordPress to support specific functionalities
- Comfortable with editing existing code
- Integrating sliced PSD files into WordPress plugin user interfaces, Admin panels, etc.
- (Good to have, but not required)
- Building out responsive layouts for frontend coding
- Developing wireframe mockups to illustrate possible solutions
- Developing new plugins for WordPress
- Daily contact and communication with CEO, Head Software Programmer or person on project - to report progress, identify issues, and define the next steps
- Ensure the plugin is compatible with WordPress updates.
To be successful in this role, location is not important as long as you meet the following criteria:
- Experience in web development and working with similar technologies and environment
- Experience in developing for WordPress Framework
- Strong understanding of PHP backend development
- Knowledge of PHP / MySQL frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON/XML) is a plus
- Knowledge of change control systems (Git) is a plus
- Ability to break down client problems and develop software solutions from system design to implementation
To love this role, you need to be:
- Constantly learning and dabbling in the latest programming languages or frameworks
- Truthful and honest
- Valuing of integrity
- Willing to put yourself out there
- Capable of hitting the ground running
Payment: This is remote job - We will pay on a per Wordpress plugin project (work for hire) basis.